YOUTH MINISTRY MISSION STATEMENT
Our Youth Ministry is built on Luke Chapter 10 vs. 27, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Our desire is for our teens and young adult to have a heart knowledge about God and not only a head knowledge.
We Aim To:
1. To know God, to know that in any circumstance or situation God is present and God will always see you through once you love him and serve him with all your heart, soul, strength and mind. God longs for people to know him and he has revealed himself through creation, Jesus Christ and his WORD.
2. Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour and to live Christ like. Our Goal is to impart to our teens how and how important it is that we live and act the way God wants us to be and it only occurs when we make Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour and abide in him which is the goal for each and everyone of us.
3. Apply scripture, truth, honesty, love and faith to our daily lives to serve God and our neighbours (others). Our goal is also to develop a servant heart in our teens which is a distinguishing mark in leadership. It is so important for us to impress on our teens the importance of obeying God and making scripture part of daily living because the outcome is to see our teens enjoy God's blessing and also to make them no that failure to do so has a devastating outcome in their lives.
MOTHER'S UNION MISSION STATEMENT
Mother’s Court: The Mother’s Ministry is composed of Senior, Serious Praying Women who are of good character, respected in the church community, discipline , spirit -filled , full of wisdom with a desire to encourage, teach, and help the youths to understand biblical principles.To demonstrate the Spiritual Baptist faith by the transforming our communities near and far through the nurturing of relationships, including promoting peace and reconciliation locally, nationally and globally.
We Aim To:
1. To uphold the teachings of the Holy Scriptures.
2. To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life as a child of God.
3. To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service.
4. To promote conditions in society favorable to stable family life.
5. To help those whose life has been caught up with traverse adversity.